YOU COULD WIN $2,000
BECOME A NEW CTCU MEMBER.
REFER A FRIEND/FAMILY MEMBER TO BECOME A CTCU MEMBER.
Upload REFER A FRIEND FORM to give to family and friends.
OFFER: CTCU will give away $2,000 to one new member who opens a checking account, or a referring member at the close of the promotion period.
PROMOTION PERIOD: July 19 – September 30, 2017
DRAWING DATE: October 2, 2017
*All new members must meet the Member Eligibility Requirements of Community Trust Credit Union (CTCU) which require that members reside or work in Lake or McHenry Counties, Illinois or in Kenosha County, Wisconsin or have a relative who is a CTCU member. * All new memberships require that a $5 share account be opened. Checking accounts require a minimum balance of $25 to open. Referring Members will receive an entry in the $2,000 raffle when they refer a qualified applicant who brings in this card and opens a New Membership with Checking. New member will also be entered into the drawing. This offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice at any time. Contact CTCU for current status of offer. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Card has no cash value. Member are responsible for all taxes and disclosure related to any winnings. The drawing will take place on October 2. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Must present this card upon account opening. Must meet all credit union member guidelines No mail-in entries or early entries will be accepted. No purchase necessary. Alternatively, entry forms may be completed at 1313 Skokie Hwy., Gurnee, IL. Alternative entries are limited to one per person. Winner of the $2000 will be chosen at random from all entries received. CTCU employees, immediate family and anyone living in the same household of such employees are not eligible. Chance of winning determined by the total number of entries. Winner will be announced on Facebook & Twitter as well as a personal email/phone call. Winner must show picture identification to claim prize. There will be no substitutions for prize. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prize based on the estimated retail value of prizes as set forth in these rules. Community Trust Credit Union accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder. Offer subject to change without notice. Complete rules for ‘Refer A Friend’ program available online at www.ctcu.org
CTCU offers two great checking accounts to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a basic checking account, with no hidden fees or requirements or you want extra benefits with your checking account, we can help. CTCU’s checking accounts offer the convenience of a debit card, overdraft protection services, unlimited check writing, and on-line banking and bill pay service-absolutely free!
CTCU's Regular Checking Account gives you absolute convenience with no minimum balance required and no monthly service charge. Our accounts are safe and risk-free so you’re assured of enjoying the very best service with complete peace of mind.
Get more out of your checking account with CTCU’s Benefits Checking. Benefits Checking offers more benefits than standard checking accounts, including free checks, travel discounts, money saving coupons, credit card protection and much more, all for only $5 per month.
Access Your Benefits
Take advantage of just a few of its money saving benefits, and Benefits quickly pays for itself. Upgrade today!
||Account Monthly Maintenance Fee
- No minimum balance or monthly service charge.
- Unlimited check writing.
- ATM/Debit Card
- 6 electronic transfers from savings per month to protect from overdrafts.
- FREE starter checks
- FREE unlimited access: Internet or telephone.
- Overdraft Privilege: Available to protect you from costs charged by most merchants for returned checks
- All of the Regular Checking features PLUS the following great benefits.
- Cashier's Checks and Money Orders at no cost.
- FREE box of personalized checks per year.
- Everyday Rebate Rewards: offers quarterly rebates on your everyday purchases. Get rewarded by purchasing items you use every day! Save your receipts and at the end of every quarter, send in your receipts, up to $100, and you will receive 10% back. You can receive up to $40 in cash back every year.
- Savers Club book
- Companion Airfare: You're entitled to receive one complimentary companion travel voucher when one adult round-trip coach-class airline ticket is purchased in accordance with the terms and conditions in the complimentary companion certificate. You may request one voucher every 12 months.
- ID Network Safety Service: A 24-hour emergency service for assistance in locating missing individuals.
- Payment Card Protection: allows you to register all your credit, debit, ATM and check cards. Twenty four hours a day you can cancel cards, stop unauthorized purchases and request new cards with one toll free phone call. Emergency features may also apply, call a CTCU Member Service Officer at 847-662-2050 for more details.
- Benefit Details
For over 80 years, Community Trust Credit Union has provided competitive financial products and quality services to its members. CTCU is owned collectively by its members, this means that profits gained, allow us to provide even better rates and services in helping you achieve your financial dreams. While other financial institutions treat you as a ‘customer’, CTCU treats you as an ‘owner’ because you are!
Joining CTCU is easy! To become a member, please visit any CTCU branch office
. You will need a photo I.D., social security number, and at least a $5 deposit to open your account.
CTCU Membership is open to anyone meeting these requirements:
- Live or work in Lake or McHenry Counties in Illinois or Kenosha County in Wisconsin, or have a relative who is a CTCU member.
- $5.00 to open a membership.