For Your Safety!
Due to recent fraudulent skimming devices being added to ATM's and Gas Pumps in the area, please take extra precaution while using your debit/credit card(s).
• Look for unusual marks or altered/added equipment on ATM's or Gas Pumps.
• If anything looks unusual about an ATM or Gas Pump, don't use it...find another.
• If you think an ATM or Gas Pump has a skimming device please report it immediately.
• Make sure your PIN number is secure and never able to be seen.
• If your card gets stuck in a machine, call the credit union immediately.
• Monitor your financial information and report any suspicious charges immediately.