Home Equity Line of Credit
1.99%APR* for the first 12 months...
as low as 4.00% Variable APR* thereafter
This flexible, variable-rate loan lets you use the money when you need it and only make payments on what you use. So it's perfect for home improvements or college expenses.
- Lower rates than most credit cards.
- You can choose to pay interest only, or interest and principal, each month.
- Substantial tax benefits may apply.
- The funds are available whenever you need them -- and you make payments only on the amount you use.
- Flexible Terms: 10 year draw period | 15 year repay period following draw period
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The rate of 1.99% is fixed for 12 months from the initial advance. After that the rate becomes variable and can adjust monthly based on the Prime Rate as established in The Wall Street Journal. The Prime Rate in effect as of June 16, 2017 is 4.25%APR. Lifetime floor is 4.00% and cap of 18.00%APR. The rate of 1.99% applies to minimum advance of $5,000 for new home equity line of credit. Combined loan to value must be 90% or less. Lines of credit range from $5,000 - $300,000. Lines 80% LTV from $5,000 - $49,999 will be a Prime minus .05%. Lines 80% LTV from $50,000-$99,000 will be at Prime minus .10%. 80% LTV from $100,000-$300,000 will be at Prime minus .25%. LTV’s over 80% will be at Prime plus 1.00%. Non-refundable appraisal fee may apply. Offer can change without notice. Property insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. Existing CTCU home equity line of credit not eligible for offer. Must meet all credit union guidelines.