CTCU offers two great checking accounts to fit your needs. Whether you are looking for a basic checking account, with no hidden fees or requirements or you want extra benefits with your checking account, we can help. CTCU’s checking accounts offer the convenience of a debit card, overdraft protection services, unlimited check writing, and on-line banking and bill pay service-absolutely free!
CTCU's Regular Checking Account gives you absolute convenience with no minimum balance required and no monthly service charge. Our accounts are safe and risk-free so you’re assured of enjoying the very best service with complete peace of mind.
Get more out of your checking account with CTCU’s Benefits Checking. Benefits Checking offers more benefits than standard checking accounts, including free checks, travel discounts, money saving coupons, credit card protection and much more, all for only $5 per month. Access Your Benefits
Take advantage of just a few of its money saving benefits, and Benefits quickly pays for itself. Upgrade today!
|Account Type ||Account Features ||Account Monthly Maintenance Fee |
|Regular Checking || |
- No minimum balance or monthly service charge.
- Unlimited check writing.
- ATM/Debit Card
- 6 electronic transfers from savings per month to protect from overdrafts.
- FREE starter checks
- FREE unlimited access: Internet or telephone.
- Overdraft Privilege: Available to protect you from costs charged by most merchants for returned checks
Checking || |
- All of the Regular Checking features PLUS the following great benefits.
- Cashier's Checks and Money Orders at no cost.
- FREE box of personalized checks per year.
- Everyday Rebate Rewards: offers quarterly rebates on your everyday purchases. Get rewarded by purchasing items you use every day! Save your receipts and at the end of every quarter, send in your receipts, up to $100, and you will receive 10% back. You can receive up to $40 in cash back every year.
- Savers Club book
- Companion Airfare: You're entitled to receive one complimentary companion travel voucher when one adult round-trip coach-class airline ticket is purchased in accordance with the terms and conditions in the complimentary companion certificate. You may request one voucher every 12 months.
- ID Network Safety Service: A 24-hour emergency service for assistance in locating missing individuals.
- Payment Card Protection: allows you to register all your credit, debit, ATM and check cards. Twenty four hours a day you can cancel cards, stop unauthorized purchases and request new cards with one toll free phone call. Emergency features may also apply, call a CTCU Member Service Officer at 847-662-2050 for more details.
- Benefit Details