Home Equity Loans
You've put so much into your home. Now your home can pay you back. A Home Equity Loan can give you the money you need to make home improvements, take a vacation, buy a new car, or pay for college. It’s a money-saving way to fund whatever you like, even take care of unexpected expenses or reduce your monthly payments by consolidating loans and other high interest debts.
- Loan funds from a Second Mortgage Loan are given as a lump sum and offer lower rates than most personal loans.
- Substantial tax deductions may apply (consult your tax advisor)
- Rate and payment amount never changes throughout the life of the loan.
If you prefer a revolving line of credit, consider a Home Equity Line of Credit.
Home Equity Line of Credit
This flexible, variable-rate loan lets you use the money when you need it and only make payments on what you use. So it's perfect for home improvements or college expenses.
For our Home Equity Line of Credit Special CLICK HERE
- Lower rates than most credit cards.
- You can choose to pay interest only, or interest and principal, each month.
- Substantial tax benefits may apply.
- The funds are available whenever you need them -- and you make payments only on the amount you use.
- Flexible Terms: 10 year draw period | 15 year repay period following draw period