Are you looking for a fantastic job with daytime hours, paid holidays and great benefits?
Community Trust Credit Union (CTCU) is looking for a high energy, member focused individual who is looking for a great career as a Member Service Officer ( Relationship Banker / Personal Banker ).
As a Member Service Officer, you would assist and serve existing and potential members with their Credit Union needs; explain services, set up new accounts, provide assistance with all activities associated with member lending, respond to problems, and direct members to the appropriate people. Present all appropriate products to the member through cross sell and follow up. Successful candidates MUST have at least one year direct experience in equivalent role. Must be willing to work at any of our three locations, Gurnee, Grayslake or Lake Villa.
· Assist members with opening and closing accounts, answer questions about products and e-services and resolve problems that are within authority to resolve. Refer problems that are beyond authority to supervisor, along with recommendations for resolution. Deliver all service at credit union expectations.
· Identify cross-sell opportunities and cross-sell products and services to members.
· Correspond with or interview loan applicants on all credit union loan products: prepare necessary documents for approval and process approved loan documents for disbursement/filing, ensuring they are in compliance with credit union policies and legal requirements.
· Be an ambassador for the credit union. Have the ability to identify financial needs of each member and recommend appropriate financial solutions.
· Complete outbound sales calls.
· Attend business development and networking events (potentially before, during or after business hours).
· Ensure that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
· Follow-up and maintain all member loan files in error-free manner.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Work Experience: MUST have at least one year direct experience in Relationship Banking / Personal Banking role.
Education: High school education or equivalent.
Other skills: Must be able to operate a PC in a Windows and browser based environment.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity?
These are just a FEW of the MANY reasons you will love working at Community Trust Credit Union:
· Hourly base pay PLUS competitive incentive structure.
· No late nights. Saturdays are a half day.
· You begin accruing vacation and sick time on your very first day! It will be available to use after six mo.
· Paid holidays.
· Tuition reimbursement for approved courses (after 1 year).
· Free employee assistance program.
· Career growth opportunities – it’s our philosophy to try to promote from within whenever possible.
· Being part of a team providing services with the goal of improving the ongoing economic well-being of our members.
Excellent benefits package including:
· Medical insurance options - Choice between PPO or HMO
· Dental and vision insurance
· Short and long term disability insurance
· Life and AD&D insurance
· 401(k) retirement plan
We are looking for professional, driven and detail oriented individuals!