Are you looking for a fantastic job with daytime hours, paid holidays and great benefits?
Community Trust Credit Union (CTCU) is looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and skills:
- Real estate origination experience - Must have minimum of one year experience
- Knowledge of basic lending and underwriting policies and procedures
- Must be willing to have telephone conversations with members regarding mortgage products and compliance
- Must have knowledge of servicing and closing
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Consumer loan experience is a plus
- High School diploma required but college degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Current NMLS registration a plus
Specific duties for the Mortgage Loan Officer / Processor include (but are not limited to):
- Answer phones, respond to written and electronically submitted loan requests.
- Evaluate to determine the member’s credit worthiness and communicate loan decisions with accuracy and efficiency.
- Collect and review all needed supporting loan documentation.
- Able to discuss credit, interest rates, alternatives, and loan documentation in a manner that generates a positive response from member.
- Apply regulations to various types of loans and various aspects of lending risk and complexity.
- Consistently meet goals through active cross-selling and lending opportunities.
- Attend educational sessions as necessary.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity? These are just a FEW of the MANY reasons you will love working at Community Trust Credit Union:
Excellent benefits package including:
To provide the amazing service our members expect, we ask our employees to be available Monday through Thursday from 8:15am to 5:30pm and until 6:15pm on Fridays, Saturdays from 7:30am to 12:30pm. This is a full time position that typically works 38-40 hours per week. There is typically a day off during the week. This position will work at our Gurnee office, but we require our employees to be available to work at any of our locations: Gurnee, Grayslake, and Lake Villa.
We are looking for professional, driven and detail oriented individuals! APPLY TODAY!
To apply for any posted positions, or to be considered for future openings please send a resume via:
- WEB UPLOAD: Click Here
- FAX: 847-543-1063
- EMAIL: HumanResources@ctcu.org
Community Trust Credit Union
1313 Skokie Highway
Gurnee, IL 60031
Access and print the Employment Application below:
APPLICATION DOES NOT SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY. INFORMATION CANNOT BE SAVED. MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A PRINTER.