CTCU is currently accepting applications for a teller. Full time position available. Candidate must be available to work from 7am-7pm Monday through Friday and 8am to Noon on Saturday. Must be willing to work at Gurnee, Grayslake, or Lake Villa locations. Candidate must have prior cash handling and customer service experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities include: As an employee of CTCU, you will be responsible for: Helping our members understand products and services. You will be responsible for promoting our products and services and cross-selling as required. Responsible for basic teller duties, cash handling, assisting members with financial transactions, while providing excellent service.
Other duties: Answering inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other credit union related products. Accurately process, closely verify and promptly key all transactions in a manner which maintains Community Trust Credit Union's standards and a high level of service.
• Must be able to communicate effectively.
• Prior cash handling, retail sales, and/or customer contact experience.
• Must be able to work flexible work schedule.
• Must be able to operate 10-key calculator and computer keyboard by touch.
• Must have attention to detail regarding numbers and names.
• Must be able to operate a PC in a Windows based system.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.