Are you looking for a fantastic job with daytime hours, paid holidays and great benefits?
Community Trust Credit Union (CTCU) is looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and skills:
· Consumer loan underwriting/processing - Must have at least one year of experience
· Knowledge of basic lending and underwriting policies and procedures
· Must have excellent organizational, analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Mortgage experience is a plus
To provide the amazing service our members expect, we ask our employees to be available Monday through Thursday from 8:15am to 5:30pm and until 6:15pm on Fridays, Saturdays from 7:30am to 12:30pm. This is a full time position that typically works 38-40 hours per week. There is typically a day off during the week. This position will work at our Gurnee office, but we require our employees to be available to work at any of our locations: Gurnee, Grayslake, and Lake Villa.
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity? These are just a FEW of the MANY reasons you will love working at Community Trust Credit Union:
· Hourly base pay PLUS competitive commission structure.
· No late nights. Saturdays are a half day.
· You begin accruing vacation and sick time on your very first day! It will be available to use after six months.
· Paid holidays.
· Tuition reimbursement for approved courses (after 1 year).
· Free employee assistance program.
· Career growth opportunities – it’s our philosophy to try to promote from within whenever possible.
· Being part of a team providing services with the goal of improving the ongoing economic well-being of our members.
Excellent benefits package including:
· Medical insurance options - Choice between PPO or HMO
· Dental and vision insurance
· Short and long term disability insurance (100% company paid)
· Life and AD&D insurance (100% company paid)
· 401(k) retirement plan
We are looking for professional, driven and detail oriented individuals! APPLY TODAY!
To apply for any posted positions, or to be considered for future openings please send a resume via:
- WEB UPLOAD
- FAX: 847-543-1063
- EMAIL: HumanResources@ctcu.org
Community Trust Credit Union
1313 Skokie Highway
Gurnee, IL 60031
Access and print the Employment Application below:
APPLICATION DOES NOT SUBMIT ELECTRONICALLY. INFORMATION CANNOT BE SAVED. MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A PRINTER.